21 junio, 2010

My dear,

My dear,
 
Veronica Bongo Ondimba is my name, a stepdaughter to the Late Gabonese Head of State El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba who passed on in his sick bed in Barcelona Spain on the morning of June 8 2009. check below the website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8094606.stm
 
My mother was a concubine to the late president. Since the death of my Stepfather, there have been serious problems in the family concerning the wealth he amassed over the years as the President of Gabon. My elderly Step brothers made it clear to me and my siblings that I am not welcomed in any of the presidential houses since my mother is not legally married to Late President El Hadj Omar Bongo Ondimba. Due to these developments, my mother has broken down with illnesses that have rendered her almost incapacitated.
 
Luckily for me, prior to my Stepfather's death, he made available the sum of Twenty One Million, Eight Hundred United States Dollars $21.8m available to my Mother for the purchase of luxurious apartments and Holiday resorts. For this, my Stepfather successfully deposited this money in a bank in Cote d'Ivoire. The said sum was deposited with a bank in Cote d'Ivoire and the whole documentation was handed over to my Mother. As I and my mother managed to escape house arrest in Gabon as planned by my Stepbrothers. Presently, we are residing in Cote d'Ivoire.
 
The crux of this letter is for you an entrepreneur to help me and my surviving family in investing this lump sum in a profitable venture in your country since is the only thing we have left as a source of livelihood. For your anticipated assistance, 35% of the entire amount that will be released to you will be yours while 65% for us. We will also like to join you in your country when the money is transferred to you. In your reply to this mail, endeavor to provide me with your personal email address, telephone and fax numbers for easier communication with you at all time.
 
Please help.
Miss Veronica Bongo Ondimba

No hay comentarios.: